Driving Growth in 2018 and beyond!
It has been a busy start to the financial year here at Indian Ocean and we are pleased to announce that it is full steam ahead to implement the next phase of our 10 year growth plan. We are still based at Indian Ocean House in Subiaco, so please drop in and have a coffee and chat with us!
Opportunities for 2018
It is evident that significant opportunities exist for WA business owners and investors. We are witnessing positive transactions in all sectors of the market, from property, mining and resources to technology. Investors from China are increasingly recognising the significant opportunities that Australia offers.
Our goal is to work alongside our clients and assist them to capitalise on such opportunities, through the delivery of high value professional services to growing businesses, whether they are public listed, private or not for profit.
Indian Ocean is uniquely positioned to attract both local and international clients with offices and representation in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, supported by experienced partners and teams in each location. We also have:
- A strengthened professional accounting and taxation team
- A corporate and financial management advisory working on private advice and public listings
- A capital markets team that can provide investment banking and capital raising services
- Our Chinese connections and other strategic investors who are working to build our funds under management.
We are proud of our clients’ achievements and that we have been able to share the journey with them. Recent projects include:
- A world class cyber security project with technology to eradicate hacking & identity fraud. Investment raised to date exceeds $54 million with potential for public listing
- An exceptional lithium project that plans to list on the ASX and fuel the growing demand for battery storage capacity
- A world class eye laser technology seeking investment and/or public listing to enable the rollout of their strategic business model
- A major coking operation in Kalimantan, Indonesia that is attracting significant interest and investment for the future expansion
- Development of strategies and acquisition due diligence for a number of innovative and growing not for profit organisation.
For further details click here or if you are interested in having a discussion about how we can help you or your business, please call us on +61 6489 0600.